The MI-PTSE multi sensor combines optical smoke detection, heat detection and microprocessor control with analogue addressable communications.
For smoke detection the MI-PTSE incorporates an improved sensing chamber design, linked to sophisticated processing circuitry with smoothing filters. This helps to eliminate the transient environmental noise conditions which can be the cause of false alarms. The sensor’s performance is further enhanced by the integration of special algorithms which automatically compensate for contamination of the sensing chamber. This enables the sensor to provide a consistent level of sensitivity and increased immunity to unwanted alarms.
- Optical and thermal sensors
- Microprocessor controlled with internal algorithms
- Enhanced signal processing for improved stability
- High immunity to unwanted alarms
- 2 autolearn sensitivity settings
- 3 fixed sensitivity photo thermal settings
- Thermal only detection mode
- Twin LEDs for 360º visibility
- Built-in test
- Third party certified to CEA 4021, EN54-7:2000 and EN54-5:2000